Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My First Post

As the resident sage on this blog, I must be "the sane one". Dignity and grace shall be my hallmarks. Kindness and joy my credo! That being said, has ANYONE heard the joke of a phone call made by Clemens to his "connection"? I listened for about 10 minutes this AM. My skull reverberated with confusion and bewilderment.Can anyone say Chicken! Thats what Clemens is. An out and out Chicken and traitor to his peeps. McNamee's son is on deaths door and Clemens is worried about his next $200,000,000 paycheck, and his fragile reputation. PLEASE!!!! This exemplifies what is wrong with professional sports today. Well enough said about the empty shell.....umm....Rocket.....

As an ongoing feature I will supply a vocabulary word (or phrase) with each post. Said word may be in the dictionary or made up out of my abundance of Grey Matter.


Said word for today is: Plethora! Now kids, feel free to post your opinion on the meaning of this useful vocabulary word.


Hint: Clemens has a ______ of Money! Perhaps Plethora fits in the blank.

No comments: